What girl name means gentle?
Girl Names That Mean Gentle
- Adina (Hebrew): A Biblical name meaning delicate or gentle.
- Anana (African): This name can be found across many African countries and, while the meaning can vary slightly, it generally means soft, gentle.
- Anisa (Indonesian): This name means good-natured or friendly.
What girl name means quiet?
Diksheeka (Indian origin) (F), a name for a girl meaning ‘simple and quiet’.
What name means selfless?
|Fadil||Man who gives generously, Arabic|
What is the most attractive female name?
The Grade’s hottest female names:
What is the cutest name?
Cute Baby Names
What are the top 10 prettiest girl names?
Top Baby Girl Names
What are the most unique girl names?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What names mean beauty?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What name means sweet girl?
Along with Baker, other names that mean sweet in the US Top 1000 include Melissa, Melina, Anika, Myra, and Angelica. Sweet names including Dulcie, Honey, Laia, and Asel are popular internationally.
What name means friendly?
Many familiar names have meanings that relate to friends or friendship, such as Winnie and Ruth for girls and Alvie and Edwin for boys. … Along with Edwin and Ruth, other names that mean friend in the US Top 1000 include Alvin, Samir, Amy, Dakota, Arden, Samira, Bellamy, and Alden.