What girl name means blue?
Girl Names That Mean Blue
- Aaliyah (Hebrew origin), meaning ‘heavens, highborn and exalted’, this name is a homage to the blue sky.
- Afina (Romanian origin), meaning ‘blueberry’ a cute name for your little girl.
- Amrin (Arabic origin), meaning ‘blue sky’.
- Anurna (Aboriginal origin), this name means ‘blue water lily’.
What is a beautiful name for blue?
Girl Names for Blue
Bluebell – English, named for the beautiful blue flower! Okelani – Hawaiian, means “from Heaven” like the sky above! Maya – Hebrew, Spanish, Greek, means “water” like the deep blue sea! Afina – Romanian, Hebrew, means “blueberry”!
What are blue names?
Take a look at some blue-inspired names for your baby boy and their meanings:
- Aouli. This baby boy’s name means a beautiful feeling. …
- Azraq. The name means the color blue. …
- Bisman. This unique name means something dark blue or black.
- Bluford. …
- Chandraneel. …
- Clodwal. …
- Firuzeh. …
What does DEKU mean in Japanese?
Overall, the word deku is a Japanese word that refers to a wooden doll or puppet. Traditionally, these dolls had no arms or legs. The word deku is also used as a teasing insult in Japanese to refer to a blockhead or dummy. The phrase implies that the person is as useless as a legless, armless wooden doll.
What’s the rarest Japanese name?
Kiyoko is the rarest name on this list. It roughly translates to “pure child,” but can have different meanings depending on which Kanji characters parents choose.
What is the Japanese name for Moon?
Tsuki (Japanese origin) means “moon or lunar”.
What is the rarest Japanese name for a girl?
Rare Japanese Girl Names
- Ahma (Japanese origin) means “black rain”.
- Aya (Japanese origin) is a beautiful name meaning “colorful”.
- Bashira (Japanese origin) name meaning “joyful”. …
- Chiyo (Japanese origin) means “a thousand generations”.
- Emi (Japanese origin) means “beautiful smile”.
What are cute butterfly names?
Cute Butterfly Names For Girls
- Annabella. Annabella is the feminine name of English Origin. …
- Aponi. The word Aponi translates to butterfly. …
- Athalia. Hailing from the Nymphalidae family of ‘butterflies,’ Athalia is a perfect and strong feminine name. …
- Atlanta. …
- Ava. …
- Beata. …
- Bellona. …
What Japanese girl name means sunshine?
Hikari is a beautiful Japanese female name meaning “light or sunlight”.
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What is best name in Japanese?
Most Popular Japanese Baby Names (Kanji) in 2020
|1||蓮 (1)||陽葵 (1)|
|3||湊 (2)||陽菜 (12)|