What name means wisdom?
17. Sophia: Sophia is a Greek name, meaning ‘wisdom’.
What name means compassion?
Traditional Names Meaning Compassion
- Anna (Hebrew, English): ‘gracious and merciful’.
- Clemence (English, French): ‘mercy, compassion’.
- Jeanne (Hebrew, French): ‘God had been merciful’.
- John (Hebrew, English): ‘God had been merciful’.
- Ian (Scottish; Hebrew): ‘God had been merciful’.
- Hannah (Hebrew): ‘God is merciful’.
What names mean beauty?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What name means gentle warrior?
19. Humphrey. The English name Humphrey means peaceful warrior.
What name means strength?
Here are 15 baby names for your little warrior.
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. It means “strong,” “firm” and “long-lived,” so it’s basically the ideal moniker for your tenacious little guy. …
- Matilda. Remember Roald Dahl’s Matilda? …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …
What name means gift from God?
When looking for a name for a baby, some parents like to opt for names that mean ‘a gift from God’ and with good reason.
Names for Boys.
|Ataullah||Another Arabic name that means gift of God.|
|Attam||A gift from God|
|Avishai||A gift from God|
What is a Greek name for kindness?
Charis (Greek: Χάρις) is a given name derived from a Greek word meaning “grace, kindness, and life.”
What is a good name for someone kind?
Baby boy names that mean “kind”
- Benigno: Kind.
- Cedric: Kind and loved.
- Ellis: Kind, benevolent.
- Hannan: Compassionate.
- Hiroshi: Generous.
- Kannon: Variation of Kuan-yin, a Buddhist deity of mercy.
- Kareem: Generous, giving.
- Kedrick: Kind, loved.