What is Adie short for?
Adie is a short form of the names Adele or Adelaide, which derived from the Old High German name Adelheid.
Where does the name Adie come from?
Adie is both a surname and a given name of Scottish origin, a medieval pet form of Adam.
What does the name maitea mean?
In Spanish Baby Names the meaning of the name Maitea is: Love.
What names mean God’s gift?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. …