What name means fire for a girl?
Along with Ember and Phoenix, girl names that mean fire in the US Top 1000 include Bridget and McKenna.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What girl name means fearless?
Basilah- Of Arabic origin and means “brave” and “fearless.” Binsa- This unique name is of Nepali origin which means “a woman who is fearless.” Conradina- This name is of German origin which can mean “fearless,” “bold,” “never afraid,” “undaunted,” or “valiant.”
What names mean beauty?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What name means darkness?
Baby Girl Names That Mean Dark
- Abnus. This girl’s name comes from the Persian origin and has its roots in the Islamic culture. …
- Achlys. The name Achlys comes from Greek origin and means darkness. …
- Adreanna. Adreanna is a derivative of the name Adria and comes from the French origins. …
- Alma. …
- Blaque. …
- Brangwen. …
- Bruna. …
What are the most unique girl names?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What name means love for a girl?
Girl Names That Mean Love for the Littlest Love In Your Life
|Demanda||Fit to be loved, lovable||Latin|
|Dione||“Love and beauty,” in allusion to a Greek name of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.||English|
|Dodi||Well loved; gift||Hebrew|
What name that means death?
Names Meaning Death or Darkness
|Mabuz||Masculine||Ruler of death castle, Scottish|
|Sephtis||Masculine||Eternal death, Persian|