What female name means little?
Below are some of the most popular girls’ names meaning small.
- Ahana (Irish origin) meaning “from the little ford”.
- Aleida (Latin origin) meaning “small and winged”. …
- Alona (Hebrew origin) meaning “little rock”. …
- Charlotte (French origin) meaning “petite”.
- Germaine (French origin) meaning “small sprout”.
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What are the top 10 prettiest girl names?
Top Baby Girl Names
What name means woman?
Genevieve is derived from the Germanic medieval name Genovefa, or Kenowefa, which consists of the elements kuni, meaning “kin”, and wefa, meaning “woman.” The medieval saint Genevieve, patroness of Paris, defended the city against Attila the Hun through her rational thinking, courage and prayer.
What are strong female names?
These baby girl names meaning “strong,” “strength” and “power” rank in the top 1,000 names for girls.
What is the Arabic name for princess?
Amira (also spelled Emira or Ameera) Amirah (Arabic: أميرة) (Hindi: अमीरा) (Hebrew: אֲמִירָה ) is an Arabic female given name, meaning “princess”, a Hindi name meaning “princess” or “high born girl,” (derived from Arabic) and a Hebrew female given name, meaning ‘treetop’ or ‘saying’.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …