Girl Names That Mean Air, Sky And Wind
What Japanese name means wind?
Fujin (Japanese Origin), meaning “air, wind”.
What name means wind for a girl?
Anemone. Anemone comes from the Greek word anemos, which means wind. Anemone serves as a girl’s name that means wind, as well as a flower name for girls.
What Japanese girl name means Storm?
Arashi (Japanese origin) name meaning “tempest”. 45. Bahoz (Kurdish origin) meaning a “storm” in Middle-East Eastern Eurasia.
What is a good Japanese name for a girl?
The most popular Japanese baby girl names
- Himari (陽葵) Meaning: “good hollyhock”
- Hina (陽菜) Meaning: “good vegetables, edible greens”
- Yua (結愛) Meaning: “binding love and affection”
- Sakura (咲良) Meaning: “cherry blossoms”
- Ichika (一千花) Meaning: “one thousand flowers”
- Akari (丹梨) …
- Sara (冴咲) …
- Yui (佑泉)
What are good wind names?
Here are 21 names for the wind.
- Bise. A dry wind from the north or northeast funneled over the Alps into southern France and Switzerland by pressure differences.
- Mistral. …
- Bora. …
- Brickfielder. …
- Southerly Buster. …
- Buran. …
- Sirocco. …
What does Kai mean?
In Hawaiian culture, it means “sea.” In Japanese culture, “shell.” In Europe, Kai is perceived as having Frisian roots, a short form of the name Kaimbe, meaning “warrior.”1 Kai is also considered to have Welsh, Scandinavian, and Greek roots; its meaning is “keeper of the keys; earth.” African, Chinese, Korean, Native …
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What girl name means lightning?
Girl Names That Mean Lightning
- Aashni (Hindi Origin) one of the female names that mean “lightning”
- Adhira (Sanskrit Origin) meaning “divine white lightning”
- Damini (Hindi Origin) meaning “lightning”
- Elektra (Greek Origin) means “amber” or “incandescent”. …
- Kaminari (Japanese Origin) word for “thunder”
What name means beautiful?
Along with Astrid and Bella, other names meaning beautiful in the US Top 1000 include Alana, Beau, Bonnie, Ingrid, Jamal, Jolie, Memphis, and Zain. Other intriguing names that mean beautiful include Mika, Nomi, Callista, and Rumi.
What is the Japanese name for Moon?
Tsuki (Japanese origin) means “moon or lunar”.
What is the Japanese name for beautiful?
Akina, a unique name for females in Japanese means “spring flower or spring leaves”. This beautiful Japanese female name means “beautiful” or “beautiful” or “brilliantly coloured flower or a fragrant flower or brilliantly colourful summer”. The name has other variations such as Ayae, Ayaka and Ayako.
What are the most unique girl names?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What is the rarest Japanese girl name?
Rare Japanese Girl Names
- Ahma (Japanese origin) means “black rain”.
- Aya (Japanese origin) is a beautiful name meaning “colorful”.
- Bashira (Japanese origin) name meaning “joyful”. …
- Chiyo (Japanese origin) means “a thousand generations”.
- Emi (Japanese origin) means “beautiful smile”.
What is a unique Japanese girl name?
Popular Baby Names , origin japanese
|Aiko||beloved one, little love||Female|