What Japanese name means sky?
Sora (Japanese Origin), meaning “sky”.
What are Japanese clouds called?
Kumo (clouds) in Japanese traditional motif.
What girl name means lightning?
Girl Names That Mean Lightning
- Aashni (Hindi Origin) one of the female names that mean “lightning”
- Adhira (Sanskrit Origin) meaning “divine white lightning”
- Damini (Hindi Origin) meaning “lightning”
- Elektra (Greek Origin) means “amber” or “incandescent”. …
- Kaminari (Japanese Origin) word for “thunder”
What Japanese girl name means lightning?
Rai (Japanese origin) name meaning “thunder or lightning” is a very common name in the Japanese naming culture.
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”. …
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What is the Japanese name for Moon?
Tsuki (Japanese origin) means “moon or lunar”.
Is Kai a Japanese name?
In Japanese, kai has a number of meanings, including “ocean” (海), “shell” (貝), “open” (開), “restoration” and “recovery”. In Māori, kai means “food” or “meal“. In Northern Ireland, data indicated that Kai experienced a significant rise in popularity as a male given name from 2002 to 2003.
What is Kumo in English?
verb noun. Glosbe Research. en 蜘蛛: a spider.
What are some cool Japanese words?
12 Beautiful Japanese Words You Have to Know
- Shinrinyoku (森林浴) You know that moment you walk through a forest and all of the natural, green light goes over you? …
- Ikigai (生きがい) …
- Itadakimasu (いただきます) …
- Natsukashii (懐かしい) …
- Wabi-Sabi (侘寂) …
- Kanbina (甘美な) …
- Mono-no-aware (物の哀れ) …
- Furusato (ふるさと)