What name means sweet?
Along with Baker, other names that mean sweet in the US Top 1000 include Melissa, Melina, Anika, Myra, and Angelica. Sweet names including Dulcie, Honey, Laia, and Asel are popular internationally.
What Japanese name means loving?
Ai is one of the uncommon names in Japanese meaning “love”. The other variations of the name are Aina, Airi, Aiko and Aiho.
What Japanese name means joy?
Itsuki | 一喜 Itsuki is a name for boys. With these characters, it means “first joy” or “one happiness.” Written differently, it’s also a surname.
What Japanese name means lively?
Genki — It means ‘the lively or cheerful one’. Haruto — This is one of the cool Japanese names. … This name can be shortened to Hiro.
What is the cutest name?
Cute Baby Names
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”. …
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What is a unique Japanese girl name?
Popular Baby Names , origin japanese
|Aiko||beloved one, little love||Female|
What is a badass Japanese name for a girl?
Super Cool Anime Girl Names
|Hinata||Sunflower, Facing The Sun||Japanese|
What is the rarest Japanese name for a girl?
Rare Japanese Girl Names
- Ahma (Japanese origin) means “black rain”.
- Aya (Japanese origin) is a beautiful name meaning “colorful”.
- Bashira (Japanese origin) name meaning “joyful”. …
- Chiyo (Japanese origin) means “a thousand generations”.
- Emi (Japanese origin) means “beautiful smile”.
What is the Japanese name for Moon?
Tsuki (Japanese origin) means “moon or lunar”.
What is the hottest guy name?
The Grade’s hottest male names:
What is a unique boy name?
Here’s our pick of 50 modern Hindu baby boy names of 2019 you can choose from for your little one.
- Aakav (shape)
- Aakesh (Lord of the sky)
- Aarav (peaceful)
- Advik (unique)
- Chaitanya (cognisance) Also Read| Top 5 factors to consider when picking the right school for your child.
- Chandran (moon)
- Darsh (sight)
- Darpan (mirror)