What name stands for beautiful?
10 baby names that mean ‘beautiful’
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. Mei means beautiful in Chinese, and you can also alter the spelling and go for the Americanized version “May.”
- Callista. …
- Venus. …
- Rosalind/a. …
- Jamil/Jamila. …
- Adonis. …
What is the most beautiful Irish name?
Here’s our list of the most beautiful names in the entirety of the Irish language.
- Saoirse. Saoirse (pronounced seer-sha) is a feminine name that rose to popularity during the 1920s. …
- Caoimhe. …
- Aoife. …
- Fionnoula. …
- Dáithí …
- Cara. …
- Ardál. …
What name means queen in Irish?
Beautiful Baby Girl Names Meaning Queen
|Rainey||An Anglo-Irish Originated word which means Queen. It’s a trendy name which a Queen used to name her daughter in ancient times.|
|Rainy||An American Classic name means Abundant Blessings or Queen. This word came from Brittany.|
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What are the top 10 prettiest girl names?
Top Baby Girl Names
What is the Irish name for princess?
Princess in Irish is Banphrionsa.
What is an Irish woman called?
[ ahy-rish-woom-uhn ] SHOW IPA. / ˈaɪ rɪʃˌwʊm ən / PHONETIC RESPELLING. noun, plural I·rish·wom·en. a woman born in Ireland or of Irish ancestry.
What name means queen in African?
Malika: One you’ve likely heard, this popular African girl name belongs to a Kardashian BFF and, meaning “queen,” it would be a very worthy choice for your little girl.
What girl names mean fearless?
Basilah- Of Arabic origin and means “brave” and “fearless.” Binsa- This unique name is of Nepali origin which means “a woman who is fearless.” Conradina- This name is of German origin which can mean “fearless,” “bold,” “never afraid,” “undaunted,” or “valiant.”
What are the most common Irish girl names?
What are the top 10 Irish girl names?
- Aisling (meaning ‘imagination’, pronounced Ash-lin.)
- Aoife (meaning ‘charming’, pronounced Ee-fah.)
- Brianna (meaning ‘noble’.)
- Kayleigh (meaning ‘beautiful figure’.)
- Kiara (meaning ‘girl with beautiful dark hair’.)
- Maeve (meaning ‘happiness’.)