What’s a name that means forgiveness?
The name Kaiya is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Forgiveness.
What name means no mercy?
Merciless is the antonym, or opposite, of “merciful.” If a person shows no mercy or pity, she is merciless.
What name means mercy?
1. Anna (Hebrew, English): ‘gracious and merciful’. 2. Clemence (English, French): ‘mercy, compassion’.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What are the most unique girl names?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What names mean God’s gift?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. …
What does Kai mean?
In Hawaiian culture, it means “sea.” In Japanese culture, “shell.” In Europe, Kai is perceived as having Frisian roots, a short form of the name Kaimbe, meaning “warrior.”1 Kai is also considered to have Welsh, Scandinavian, and Greek roots; its meaning is “keeper of the keys; earth.” African, Chinese, Korean, Native …
What is a mercilessly?
without mercy; having or showing no mercy; pitiless; cruel: a merciless critic.
What name means mercy in Japanese?
What is the meaning of the name Tomoe? The name Tomoe is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Blessing. Friend + mercy / blessing / grace — A friend of kindness.
Is mercy a unisex name?
The name Mercy is a girl’s name of English origin meaning “compassion”. … As a word name and modern virtue name, it’s one of the most fashionable English names for girls.
What name means strength?
Here are 15 baby names for your little warrior.
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. It means “strong,” “firm” and “long-lived,” so it’s basically the ideal moniker for your tenacious little guy. …
- Matilda. Remember Roald Dahl’s Matilda? …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …
What does Elior mean?
The name Elior is primarily a male name of Hebrew origin that means My God Is My Light.