What name means strength?
Here are 15 baby names for your little warrior.
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. It means “strong,” “firm” and “long-lived,” so it’s basically the ideal moniker for your tenacious little guy. …
- Matilda. Remember Roald Dahl’s Matilda? …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …
What Greek name means strength?
Andrew (Greek origin) meaning “manly”. 3. Angus (Scottish origin) this name means “strength”. 4.
What biblical name means strong?
Ethan: Has Hebrew origins and means ‘strong, firm. … Gabriel: is of Hebrew origin and means ‘God is my strength.
What name means divine strength?
Oscar means “divine strength.” This Hebrew name, which means “strong,” is perfect for a little warrior.
What girl names mean fearless?
Basilah- Of Arabic origin and means “brave” and “fearless.” Binsa- This unique name is of Nepali origin which means “a woman who is fearless.” Conradina- This name is of German origin which can mean “fearless,” “bold,” “never afraid,” “undaunted,” or “valiant.”
What name means miracle?
The French baby girl names Mireille, Marvel and Marvella all mean “miracle,” while Mireya is a Spanish name that means “miracle.” Micaela and Mikelle are both English names that mean “gift from God,” while Mirabelle is a French name that means “of incredible beauty.” We also love the names Bea, Gwyneth, Annie, Sachi, …
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What name means protected by God?
1) Anselm (German): God’s protection. 2) Christopher/Christina (Greek): Christ-bearer.
What names mean God’s gift?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. …
What name means God’s miracle?
Mirakel is a very rare name that comes from Danish origin. It has been derived from Norwegian word and means a miracle. This name is of Hebrew origin and means ‘God has given’ or ‘miracle of God. ‘
What names mean beauty?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What boy name means fighter?
Baby names for boys that have a strong, fighting meaning
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’