What name means innocence?
The top boy name meaning pure or innocent is Finn. Along with Finn, other boy names with meanings related to innocence that rank in the US Top 1000 include Arjun, Gavin, and Xavier. Purity or innocence is a name meaning commonly found in the etymology of first names.
What is purity as a name?
The name Purity is primarily a female name of English origin that means Unsullied, Clean.
What name means pure soul?
The name Janan is of Arabic roots, and it holds the sweet, pure meaning of “soul” as well as “heart.”
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What names mean beauty?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
Is purity a unisex name?
The name Purity is a girl’s name. A puritan virtue name that’s only slightly less challenging than Chastity. It was used for nearly 20 baby girls in the contemporary US in one recent year.
How common is the name purity?
Since 1880 up to 2018, the name “Purity” was recorded 232 times in the SSA public database. The name first appeared in the year 1991 and given to five newborn babies. For the past three decades (1989 to 2018), the name “Purity” was recorded 232 times in the SSA database.
What does purity mean in the Bible?
Real purity comes as a result of believing that the Lord Jesus died in your place to ransom you from impurity. Pure living increases as you work together with the Holy Spirit to live as a redeemed child of God. Purity describes who you are and what you do.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What is the Japanese name for Moon?
Tsuki (Japanese origin) means “moon or lunar”.
Is Kai a Japanese name?
In Japanese, kai has a number of meanings, including “ocean” (海), “shell” (貝), “open” (開), “restoration” and “recovery”. In Māori, kai means “food” or “meal“. In Northern Ireland, data indicated that Kai experienced a significant rise in popularity as a male given name from 2002 to 2003.
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”. …
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.