What name means Morningstar?
Danica. This girl’s name has Slavic and Latin origins; it means ‘morning star.
What names mean to rise?
American Girl Names » Means » Rise
- 292 Asia East; Woman; Resurrection; …
- 27 Asja Eastern Sunrise.
- 305 Dawn Sunrise; Daybreak; Awakening; The …
- 648 Fiya Powerful; Surprise.
- 131 Roxy Dawn; Sunrise.
- 341 Zora Daybreak; Sunrise; Dawn; Dawn’s …
- 171 Dawna Daybreak; Sunrise; The First …
- 13 Dawne Daybreak; Sunrise; The First …
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What girl name means star?
Feminine Names That Mean Star
- Astra (Greek)
- Astraea (Latinized Greek)
- Bituin (Tagalong)
- Csilla (Hungarian)
- Dzvezda (Macedonian)
- Estelle (French)
- Estrella (Spanish)
- Seren (Welsh)
What name means beautiful?
Along with Astrid and Bella, other names meaning beautiful in the US Top 1000 include Alana, Beau, Bonnie, Ingrid, Jamal, Jolie, Memphis, and Zain. Other intriguing names that mean beautiful include Mika, Nomi, Callista, and Rumi.
What names mean new life?
10 Unique Baby Names That Signify New Beginnings
- Nova. The name Nova means “new” and comes from the Latin. …
- Neo. Neo means “new”, too; but comes from the ancient Greek. …
- Hope. Advertisement.
- Ashur. This name comes from the Bible and means “he who is happy”; “he who walks” or “he who looks”.
- Zera. …
- Aruna. …
What name means life?
1. Aoife. Aoife in Hebrew means life and in Irish it means ‘one who gives life’, it is also the Irish form of Eve, one of the earliest names in human evolution.
What’s the rarest Japanese name?
Kiyoko is the rarest name on this list. It roughly translates to “pure child,” but can have different meanings depending on which Kanji characters parents choose.
What does DEKU mean in Japanese?
Overall, the word deku is a Japanese word that refers to a wooden doll or puppet. Traditionally, these dolls had no arms or legs. The word deku is also used as a teasing insult in Japanese to refer to a blockhead or dummy. The phrase implies that the person is as useless as a legless, armless wooden doll.
What is the Japanese name for Moon?
Tsuki (Japanese origin) means “moon or lunar”.