What name means music?
Names like Aria, Ashira, and Carmen all have meanings related to music.
What name means beautiful voice?
This gorgeous name comes from Greek mythology. The name means ‘beautiful voice’.
What girl name means musical?
What boy name means song?
Zamir: It’s another Hebrew baby boy name, translating to “song.” Zimri: Meaning “my music, my praise,” this lyrical Hebrew baby boy name is sure to set your little man apart.
What names mean beauty?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What are the unique names?
20 Unique Unisex Baby Names
- Akira. Japanese in origin, this unisex name can mean “bright” or “clear.”
- Averill. …
- Chrisley. …
- Dallas. …
- Dell. …
- Gio. …
- Kamala. …
What girl names mean fearless?
Basilah- Of Arabic origin and means “brave” and “fearless.” Binsa- This unique name is of Nepali origin which means “a woman who is fearless.” Conradina- This name is of German origin which can mean “fearless,” “bold,” “never afraid,” “undaunted,” or “valiant.”
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What name means peace for a girl?
Frida means “peace” or “woman of peace.” Of Germanic origin, in German Frieden translates directly as “peace.” Mexican artist Frida Kahlo is hands down the most well-known Frida. This strong, creative baby-girl name is more popular in Scandinavian countries than in America, where it is currently ranked #981.
What name goes with melody?
223 Middle Names For Melody
- Melody Abigail.
- Melody Adelaide.
- Melody Alexandra.
- Melody Alice.
- Melody Alona.
- Melody Ambrose.
- Melody Amelia.
- Melody Anastasia.
What name means strength?
Here are 15 baby names for your little warrior.
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. It means “strong,” “firm” and “long-lived,” so it’s basically the ideal moniker for your tenacious little guy. …
- Matilda. Remember Roald Dahl’s Matilda? …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …