What name means confidence?
Vera. Although the name Vera comes from the Latin word for true, the Russian origin of the name means “faith.” This name exudes confidence, and whether you look to the Latin or Russian origins, either meaning points to a virtue.
Is confidence a female name?
Confidence is a ♀ female name.
What name means courage for a girl?
Girl Names That Mean “Brave”
Andrea – This lovely Greek classic name for girls means “brave defender of men.” Anoud – An Arabic name for girls, this means “brave and courageous.” Bern – This simple French name for girls means “brave.” Charlisa – This pretty German name means “brave woman.”
What names mean beauty?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What girl names mean fearless?
Basilah- Of Arabic origin and means “brave” and “fearless.” Binsa- This unique name is of Nepali origin which means “a woman who is fearless.” Conradina- This name is of German origin which can mean “fearless,” “bold,” “never afraid,” “undaunted,” or “valiant.”
What name means love for a girl?
Girl Names That Mean Love for the Littlest Love In Your Life
|Demanda||Fit to be loved, lovable||Latin|
|Dione||“Love and beauty,” in allusion to a Greek name of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.||English|
|Dodi||Well loved; gift||Hebrew|
What are the most unique girl names?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What is a badass girl name?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Dola||The crown brings honor||African|
What are tough girl names?
These strong girl names may help you narrow down your choices.
- Adira. This is the feminine version of the name Adir, which is a Hebrew name meaning strong, courageous, mighty. …
- Alcmene. An ancient Greek name, Alcmene, is derived from two words meaning strength and wrath. …
- Alessia. …
- Alexia. …
- Aluma. …
- Andricia. …
- Audrey. …
- Ayesha Farooq.
What girl name means queen?
Beautiful Baby Girl Names Meaning Queen
|Regina||A name of Latin, Italian and Romanian origin that means the Queen, The Ruler. It is also the name of a Christian Saint.|
|Reina||A Spanish word for Queen. A Spanish Queen was named with the same.|
|Reine||It is a French origin word that means Queen.|
What name means woman?
Genevieve is derived from the Germanic medieval name Genovefa, or Kenowefa, which consists of the elements kuni, meaning “kin”, and wefa, meaning “woman.” The medieval saint Genevieve, patroness of Paris, defended the city against Attila the Hun through her rational thinking, courage and prayer.