What names mean chosen one?
Electa (Old English origin), one of the best baby names meaning “the chosen one”.
What name means one and only?
Well, it’s Kamea! This name (pronounced ka-MAY-uh) actually means “one and only,” and it might be a great choice for parents who are planning to be “one and done” and are into having an only child.
What name means smart one?
Intelligent, Clever, Genius, Wise And Smart Boy Names:
- Dara: Dara is a Hebrew name, meaning ‘nugget of wisdom. …
- Alvis: Alvis is an Old Norse name, meaning ‘all-wise. …
- Boman: Boman is a Persian name, meaning ‘great mind. …
- Cato: Cato is a Latin origin name, meaning ‘intelligent and all-knowing. …
- Conroy: …
- Hugo: …
- Ethan: …
What names mean beauty?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What is the most rare name for a girl?
Rare Girl Names that are Simply Stunning
|Azariah||Helped by God||Hebrew|
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What girl names mean fearless?
Basilah- Of Arabic origin and means “brave” and “fearless.” Binsa- This unique name is of Nepali origin which means “a woman who is fearless.” Conradina- This name is of German origin which can mean “fearless,” “bold,” “never afraid,” “undaunted,” or “valiant.”
What name means hope?
Esperanza, (Latin origin), a baby girl name meaning “to hope”.
What name means miracle?
The French baby girl names Mireille, Marvel and Marvella all mean “miracle,” while Mireya is a Spanish name that means “miracle.” Micaela and Mikelle are both English names that mean “gift from God,” while Mirabelle is a French name that means “of incredible beauty.” We also love the names Bea, Gwyneth, Annie, Sachi, …